(NEXSTAR) – The honor of gracing the Grammys stage isn’t all you get as a performer or presenter on the awards present. Each A-lister can be gifted a swag bag filled with luxurious items value $49,000, based on the corporate that places them collectively.
The present luggage are assembled by Distinctive Assets, the identical of us behind the six-figure swag bag despatched to all Oscars nominees.
This 12 months’s present bag, which will probably be hand out to artists like Billie Eilish, Lil Nas X, BTS and the Foo Fighters, contains:
- Voucher for liposuction in your arms
- Popcorn that’s described as “flavor wrapped”
- Skincare merchandise constructed from figs and tofu
- $10,000 value of Botox, fillers and chemical peels
- CBD sleep aids
- An electrical toothbrush
- Trucker hat from a genderless vogue line
- Bottle of Cabernet Sauvignon wine and three bottles of Grey Goose vodka
- Three-course tasting meal for 2 at Kokomo Restaurant in New York
- Perfume made by Mastercard
- Kit to make whipped espresso
- Book about Dr. Anthony Fauci
For this 12 months’s Grammy Awards, there’s not only a present bag – there’s a complete present lounge. It’s just about precisely what it seems like: an enormous room open to celebrities throughout the three days of Grammy rehearsals, the place they’ll peruse freebies and take what they like.
The lounge has totally different present choices, like vegan trainers, flower preparations and a present certificates for Topgolf.
Celebrities aren’t obligated to simply accept something within the present bag or present lounge. Some settle for the presents, then donate them to charity. Others fortunately hold the posh items and take the lavish holidays. There is one catch to the free swag: Anything they do hold is taxable as revenue underneath federal tax code.
The Grammy Awards air Sunday, April 3 at 5 p.m. Pacific Time.