If you realize of native enterprise openings or closings, please notify us right here.
· The Beef Baron on Catasauqua Road in Bethlehem is closed indefinitely for renovations
· The Brothers That Just Do Gutters are opening a brand new location in Allentown at 1302 N. 18th St.
· St. John Chrysostom Academy, an Orthodox college serving grades 1-9 beginning this fall, held a grand opening at its St. Francis Center, Bethlehem, campus.
· Easton Commons, a shopping mall anchored by Giant Foods at 2920 Easton Ave., Bethlehem Township, has a brand new title: The Shops at Bethlehem.
· Carbon County is getting a style of Brazil at Uai Brasil BBQ at 315 Lehigh Ave. in Palmerton.
· The Keystone Pub in Bethlehem Township, at 3259 Easton Avenue, has reopened after a prolonged and costly renovation.
· The Trading Post Depot opened at 401 Northampton St., Easton. The rustic furnishings retailer makes customized tables for eating rooms, desktops, convention facilities and extra.
· The Easton space has a brand new gymnasium: Homemade Fitness at 444 Cedarville Road in Williams Township.
· Il Gaetano Ristorante opened at its 665 Columbus Ave., Phillipsburg, location.
· Ciao! Sandwich Shoppe to open second location on College Hill in Easton, changing The Kettle Room
· Rene and Grisellies Benique have opened Ezekiel 47 Cafe at 10 S. Fifth Ave., off Fifth and Penn avenues, in West Reading.
· Alter Ego Salon and Day Spa in Emmaus is holding a grand opening Sunday, May 22, from 11 a.m. to three p.m., with a ribbon slicing at midday.
· Origen Latin Fusion has opened on the website of the previous Tomcat Cafe in Sinking Spring, Berks County.
· Sellersville Senior Residences will maintain a ribbon-cutting ceremony May 24. The Bucks County affordable-housing neighborhood for adults 55 and older has 50 flats, with eight allotted for folks with behavioral well being wants.
· The House and Barn in Emmaus has opened its Shed out of doors eating and cigar bar space. The House and Barn is at 1449 Chestnut St. in Emmaus.
· Realtor Amanda Vachris and the Schuylkill Chamber of Commerce will maintain a ribbon slicing at Vachris’s new Keller Williams Real Estate workplace at 15 St. John St., Schuylkill Haven, at 4 p.m. on May 24.
· Il Gaetano Ristorante will maintain a grand opening on Friday, May 20, at 5:30 p.m. The 665 Columbus Ave., Phillipsburg.
· First Commonwealth Federal Credit Union will maintain a grand opening at its new headquarters in Trexlertown, 6126 Hamilton Blvd., on May 18.
· Vinyl Press Signs & Graphics has relocated inside Emmaus. The new website is 15 S. Second St., not removed from the previous Sixth Street location.
· Pedro’s Cafe in Emmaus to shut
· SV Sports (previously Schuylkill Valley Sports) to shut Quakertown location
· Flemington DIY will host a Grand Re-Opening on May 14 at 26 Stangl Road, Flemington. The celebration will kick off at 10 a.m.
· Elpedio’s Ristorante at Seipsville opened at 2912 Old Nazareth Road in Easton. The restaurant is open Wednesday by way of Sunday.
· Uai Brazil opened at 315 Lehigh Ave, Palmerton, providing each a seated or buffet possibility.
· Colombian Mex Restaurant opened at 107 E Union Blvd in Bethlehem, providing conventional Colombian delicacies.
· Precision Ink opened at 161 W Berwick St. in Easton.
· King Wing opened a location in Bethlehem at 129 E. Third St., serving wings and sandwiches.
· Molinari’s at 322 E third St. in Bethlehem is re-opening, providing ticketed seating with an Italian menu providing.
· Tony’s Pizza & Restaurant opened a brand new location at 3417 Sullivan Trail in Easton.
· Big Papa’s Restaurant & Catering opened at 1236 Northampton St, Easton. Dale Koehler & Sons Farm will provide the restaurant with meat and eggs.
· Route 61 Hardware has its ribbon slicing at 635 Fountain St. in Ashland at midday on June 24.
· The Shenandoah Pharmacy will maintain a ribbon slicing at midday, June 1, at its 33 N. Main St., Shenandoah, location.